Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome to my Kraftsy Blog!

Welcome! I hope to use this blog to share my kraftsy-ness with you all. I do suffer from craft ADD. I've done cross-stitching, crocheting, knitting, and scrapbooking. I tend to start projects, get bored or distrac - Oh! Shiny! My point exactly.

So it is with much pride that I announce: I'm sticking with something! I've been crocheting again for a month now and, forgive the pun, I'm "hooked!" I joined ravelry.com and I'm digging the organization and community spirit. I'm really looking forward to getting "kraftsy" again. And hey, it's just in time for the holidays too.

will make every effort to post pics of the projects I have finished or in the process of making. I also wanted to use this space to vent frustrations. So, here goes!

No comments: