Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Projects in my hand and on my mind

So, i still haven't restarted the panel on my project. I look at unraveling it with woe. It took me a while to crochet it, and now I have to take it apart and redo it. I can't imagine what it must feel like for people who spend so much time knitting something like a sweater and having to take it apart because the proportions weren't right. Ugh. I just have to suck it up and do it.

On a plus note, I did go and buy the extra skein that i needed. So, the only thing stopping me is the redoing of the first panel.

In other news, my friend Jared and his wife, Lisa, are due to have a baby ANY DAY NOW. They don't know boy or girl, but I bought a few colors of baby yarn, so I can make something once they do find out. I'm so excited for them. It's their first. We'll see what inspiration I get once the little person joins us.

That's all for now. I promise I'll get up the nerve to take apart the panel and actually finish this project. The bag will come together!

No comments: